Thursday, December 28, 2017

The struggle with Singleness~ Aging.

I am getting older:
When you fill out a survey or attend a new church it will ask you to check a box:
∎18-25
∎26-31
∎32-39
∎40-50
∎51+

All of a sudden I found myself feeling old.   My conversations have begun to be more about retirement plans and insurance and less about my plans for Friday night.   While my face does not show signs of aging (yet) my hair has begun to show signs of grey.

How does the Bible feel about aging?

"Grey hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life." ~Proverbs 16:31
"The glory of young men is their strength, grey hair the splendor of the old." ~Proverbs 20:29


*Maybe grey hair is not such a bad thing

~Sunny :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...