Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cars and Compromise


My beloved pick-up truck of 10 years died.     There were a lot of memories tied to that vehicle and to have it die so suddenly was very difficult for me.      I was hoping to get another year out of my truck but I had been doing research on vehicles for months.  I decided to purchase something different than a truck.  I purchased a Honda Fit.  They were great on fuel, had fabulous reviews and let’s face it.. They are totally cute!  (See picture).



I spent nearly a year choosing a car.  I choose one with power windows, a sun roof, Bluetooth and a place to hook up my Iphone.   

I was picky.  I got what I wanted.

 I am going to take twice as long when choosing a potential husband.  I am not going to compromise.   I don’t struggle with loneliness.  I don’t struggle with lust.  I am financially secure.  I have no reason to get married to someone unless I think he is the one I am supposed to be with. 

I am going to be picky.  I am going to wait for what I want.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with that!


~Sunny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...