Saturday, July 19, 2014

Retreat


I went on vacation.   I packed my pug and we drove two hours away out of Phoenix.   On Facebook it appeared as if I did exciting things like hiking and walking around the town square.  

Honestly? 

I was on a retreat with GOD.

            I fasted.  I prayed.  I worshiped.  I read the entire book of proverbs in one night.  (I was up pretty late that evening).   I wrote down all of the scriptures that I felt were worth writing down considering my mental state.  (which was not good when I arrived).

            I left my solo retreat feeling peace.   I felt refreshed.  I felt GOD’s presence and I received His strength to continue the tasks that were required of me.

Praise GOD.

~Sunny :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...