Thursday, May 8, 2014

Christians over-think the will of GOD....


I think Christians over-think the will of GOD.  I am guilty of this too, especially when I am making life-changing decisions.   Which car should I buy?  Which house should I live in?  Which job should I take?
            What is the will of GOD?  It is very simple:  LOVE JESUS, follow JESUS and tell others about him.  TA-DA!   There is no mystery, the bible is very clear.  The will of GOD is for EVERYONE To learn about JESUS.  
            Anything else in life does not really matter as long as you hold onto this fundamental point.   I don’t think GOD cares about which car you buy as much as he cares about how you act when you are in car.   I don’t think GOD cares which house you buy as much as he cares about how you act in that house.    Solomon was correct in Ecclesiastes when he stated: “Everything in life is meaningless”.   It does not matter.   The only thing in life that really matters is JESUS!
            When I reach heaven, I won’t care which job I worked at, or which college I attended.   I will just be happy to be with JESUS.   Our life on earth is just a short piece of eternity.    Christians need to remember that our life is not about us, but it’s about JESUS.

THE WILL OF GOD


LOVE JESUS:
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.  This is the first and greatest commandment.”
~Matthew 22:37-38

FOLLOW JESUS:
“If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.”
~ Luke 9:23

TELL OTHERS about JESUS:
“Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.  Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.”
~Mark 16:15

“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing the in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”
~Matthew 28: 18-19


~Sunny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...