Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Only in Dreams


I like to come up with witty blog post titles but I really tried to come up with something good, but just couldn’t.    I was reading through the Psalms and I found this nugget of goodness to share.

“I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me”. 
~Psalm 16:7

Great stuff, but keep reading~

“And I- in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness”
~Psalm 17:15

I loved this.    In the evening as I sleep GOD will counsel me and in the morning when I awake I will see his likeness and be satisfied.  As I am sleeping at night, GOD is there, with me and guiding my footsteps so when I awake I will be satisfied with him.    What an awe-inspiring connection to make between two neighbor Psalms.  

~Sunny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...