Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Card

I received a Christmas Card in the mail today (I only check my mail once or twice a month). The card did not have a return address or a signature. It had a hand-written note inside that said:


Get lost in the love of the Lord. 

A message from our Father: you are tempted to be consumed by anger and resentment. In your eyes your paths have lead you woundering still, questioning "where is my direction, Lord?!" Yet all along I've been with you in your journey leading you in purpose. Today your vision has been clarified. Today seek me without abandon. My dear one, I delight in you. Love you so. I have so much to give you, to bless you with... you must surrender. Let go.  


Forgive him. Forgive all of them. Forgive me. You can't hide your anger from me, but I love you unconditionally. I've loved you while they hurt you. I loved you when the tears soaked your pillow. When you questioned it all, I loved you!. I've saved you over and over. Your existence today, is my saving. Any other, would have left you, but I picked you up. Let me love you as I desgined? So many promises await you. Love me. Hand it over. Share your heart with me. Let me love you. I plead this to you now for today you took a step. You came to me today. May you feel the comfort I lay upon you today.




I have no idea who sent me this card, however this is EXACTLY what I needed to hear. After reading this card, I feel to my knees and cried out to the LORD and worshiped him. I don't know if this was something that was copied out of a book or if the person just knew what I needed to hear and wrote it down. Thank you to whoever sent me that card.

~Sunny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...