Sunday, April 2, 2017

Take Time to Stop and Smell the Flowers

I took my dog for a walk around a nearby lake.  It was a beautiful day and it felt good to get out of the house.  While on the walk, I found the most amazing flowers.  I can't really describe how wonderful they smell, but I did take a picture for you.

These are so beautiful


As I was looking at those flowers I just saw God's hand.   I praised him for the creativity behind those beautiful flowers and thanked him that I was able to enjoy them.    When was the last time you were able to stop and smell the flowers and really appreciate God's hand in making them?

~Sunny :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...