Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Daily Blessings


I am in the middle of some serious trials.   However, I can still see the daily blessings GOD provides to me.

*A co-worker buys me a cup of coffee.
*I get an encouraging note in the mail. 
*A friend from church offers to buy me lunch.
*A friend posts something silly on my facebook wall to makes me smile.
*I went to purchase new clothes and a random woman gives me a $50 OFF coupon to use  (She was not going to use the coupon).
*A co-worker had two FREE tickets to a concert and she asks me to join her.
* A co-worker leaves my favorite candy bar in my mailbox at school.
* On a week I was running low on funds, I found super cheap gas on my way to work.
*I won a $20 gift certificate to Olive Garden.
*My dog does something super goofy and it makes me laugh.


The list can continue.  Everyday I see some small thing GOD does to show me that he loves me.  I am thankful for these daily blessings and provisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...