Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bucket List


I was listening to the song “Breathe” by Anna Nalick the other day on my way home from work.  The chorus really struck me:   “Cause you can’t jump the track, we’re like cars on a cable, and life’s like an hourglass glued to the table, no one can find the rewind button, so cradle your head in your hands”.

I was quickly jolted up by that line.  I am sure I have heard this song 100 times but I never really listened to the words.   Life is short and I need to stop wasting my life.    A few months ago I was reading a book that was all about LIVING the LIFE we have NOW.   This book is what inspired me to take my Seattle trip over the summer. 

I was reading a book recently that was all about LIVING the LIFE we have NOW.   Life is short.   Time is one of those things you get that once it’s gone, it’s gone and you can never get it back.     After speaking to a good friend about this very thing I was advised to create a bucket list of things I want to do before I die. 

Here is my bucket list.  This is a “live” document and is subject to change.


Take a pottery class.
Ride a horse.
Sky Dive.
Run a 5 K.
Take a Wilton cake class.
Re-learn guitar.
Read through the bible from start to finish.
Get a Tattoo

Go to Vegas
See a Dodgers game in Dodger Stadium
Go to the Grand Canyon.
Go to Ireland and listen to Irish music in local pubs.
Go to Australia and listen to aboriginal music.
Take an exotic trip (Missions).

Start a business
Write a book
Get Certified to teach another subject.

GOD has given me the “gift” of singleness and I need to live my life to the fullest!  I don’t want to get to the end of my life and regret not living a full life.\

~Sunny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...