Sunday, May 11, 2014

My FAVORITE verse!


I am going to share my FAVORITE verse with you.    Everyone has a verse (or two, or several) that they just hold onto for one reason or another.   I will admit that this verse is probably not what you expect to be my favorite verse. 

Here it is:

“To him who overcomes I will give the right to eat from the tree of life.”
~Revelation 2:7


There are many warnings about interpreting revelation so I am not going to attempt to give you my feeble musings about this amazing verse.    I remember this verse when times are tough and it helps me get through.  Heaven is real and I can’t wait to go there!   I hope you are as blessed by this verse as I am.

~Sunny :D







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner & A Movie: Hawaiian

I have the gift of hospitality.  I enjoy opening up my home and inviting people over.   One of my summer goals was to Host a Dinner and Movi...